Monday, July 2, 2007

Another Mundane Monday...

but this one isn't so bad since I get to go to the beach for a week after only a few hours of work! As a consequence, blogging may be spotty this week--no internet connection at the beach house. I'll have to search out a place with wi-fi.

I've been dragging my feet about working this morning and discovered that based on this very scientific and foolproof quiz (ha!), I am a "dedicated reader." What type of reader are you?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

3 comments:

StuckInABook said...

Turns out I'm Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm... not very surprised!

Megan said...

Hey, I'm a literate good citizen. I think they took off some points for the Harry Potter thing!

Kelly said...

Simon, from what I can tell from your blog, that sounds about right! But that's what I like about ya!

Megan, can't hold the Harry Potter thing against you. My brother and I are looking forward to the new book this month, too. And if memory serves, you were nearly an English major in college, right?